Arlo.com offers a FREE pre-paid return service on all orders purchased on Arlo.com and delivered within the UK.
To request a return you will need to contact our Customer Support Team at email@example.com or alternative contact methods can be found on our Customer Support page.
Once your return request has been received, a prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you. You must place the label on the return parcel and use a DPD drop off point to return the product(s) to us. We will email you to confirm once your returned product(s) have been received and refund has been processed.
· You have 30 days from the date you receive your order to return your product(s) for a refund.
· The returned product(s) must be in unused condition and returned in their original packaging.
· Once received, it can take up to 5 working days for your order to be processed by the warehouse.
· Refunds can take up to 5 working days to show on your account.
· In order to process your return you must use a DPD drop off location in UK.
· For full details on our return policy, please view our Terms of Sale.
You will receive an email notification from us to confirm once your product has been received and processed by the warehouse. Once processed, it can take up to 5 working days to show on your account.
If you have received a notification from us to confirm we have processed your return and you still haven't received a refund after 5 business days, please contact our Customer Support Team, full contact details can be found on our Customer Support page.
Every effort is made to ensure your Arlo order is received in perfect working order. If you believe your order is faulty please contact our Customer Support Team via our Customer Support page.
We do not offer exchanges for online orders placed on www.arlo.com and delivered within the UK.
Orders placed on the Arlo UK website cannot be returned through our retailer partners.
If you bought your Arlo product from one of our retailers, or a third-party website, please refer to the relevant store's return policy and contact them directly for further support.